1. Claire of The Fashion Bomb is the keynote speaker. Um, she’s been to NY, London and Paris fashion weeks numerous times. Plus, she graduated from Harvard. And have you seen her shoe game. Exactly.
2. There’s a payment plan. We were very thoughtful when planning this conference. We know – we’re still feeling the wrath of the recession – but for 3 days, 4 events we moderately priced our tickets and provided a payment plan option. And of course, if you can only make it to one part you can purchase individual tickets as well!
3. The W Downtown Atlanta is only sorta, kinda AMAZING. We worked out a fabulous rate – $139/night – and if you find a blogging buddy to room with you only have to cover one night! (They have a 2 queen beds option.)
4. We’re the FIRST. After listening to people via Twitter, Facebook & the blogosphere we heard you loud and clear – it’s time to celebrate diversity in the style blogosphere. They are so many of us who blog colorfully and we thought there was no better time than NOW to celebrate. Plus, don’t you want to be able to say you were at the first one?!
5. Mae of Natural Chica is co-hosting Curls Night Out! CNO is basically a huge blogger party aka “palooza”. There will be sips, sweets, shopping, surprises(!) & specialized “bars” so you can go bar-hopping with your curlfriends.
6. Just in case you need an excuse to take off work…you’re welcome.
7. So much information to be shared! We have everyone from social media strategists, magazine editors, hair gurus and even male style bloggers too – who will share their secrets on how they produce dynamic content, make money from blogging and work with international brands.
8. Okay, so you’re still wondering how to budget this. Ask 30 of your closest friends and family (who love you and your blog) to sponsor you anywhere between $5-20 to help with expenses. That $150-$600! And if your blog is a business (LLC, sole proprietorship, etc.), you can write it off.
9. Google is the official social media partner of the conference! I mean, does it get cooler than that?
10. Because if you love blogging and one day hope to do it full time, full force, this was made for you. How many times have you thought about going to an event that catered particularly to you as a blogger? The time is NOW. Don’t hesitate on this spectacular opportunity to learn, grow and shine as a blogger.